Saturday, March 8, 2014

A Meeting to Remember

Hi, Caleb Jensen here. I'll let you in on a little secret. The first time I met Kaye in person,  I'd just walked out of the barn and saw this figure walking up the steps to the kitchen of my friend's ranch.  I would stay with Joel Kaye when I wasn't working as a pick-up rider for various rodeos. Living in one place, having a normal bedroom, and not the little space in my horse trailer, was a treat for me. And working with Joel and his grandpa--Gramps, as I called him, felt like a vacation for me.  So when this woman turned around, I recognized Joel's sister. Well, she kinda knock me on my bu-- on the back pockets of my jeans. Of course, being a gentleman, I got my thoughts in line and drove her to the hospital where Gramps and Joel had gone.

Kaye wasn't happy with what I told her, but I recognized a wounded soul when I saw one. From that moment on, the lady intrigued me, and I wanted to know more, but I had a few of my own problems. I didn't think I could fall in love, I but then the heart doesn't listen to logic. And God can do miracles, for which I am grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Puh-Ray-Zuh God!! Finally an outlet which I can divulge our deepest desires. Because I was an actual NDE, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven's gonna be like: meet this ex-mortal Upstairs for the most-extra-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy you DO NOT wanna miss. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! RSVP? Cya soon.

    ReplyDelete