Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.  We ended up iced in and ate all the goodies that I made to take to the family dinner.  We'll be eating Cherry dessert I made for awhile.  And the cheese appetizer I made we'll also work on.

I am excited for this new year.  My project for the next few months is a WWII book that will come out in the Summer of 2014.  The series will be with B&H Publishing.  There will be a series of WWII books, but each will be written by a different author.  My book will be set in the Netherlands and England. More later.

I also will have a book out with Love Inspired.  In Redemption Ranch there was a female captain who was injured and was at the ranch to regain strength.  Well, I've finished her book and I'll let everyone know when her story will be out.

I pray this year will be a good one for you.
Leann



No comments:

Post a Comment