Tuesday, September 25, 2012

ACFW Conference

I just came back from the ACFW (American Christian Fiction Writers) conference held in Dallas.  It was great to spend time with other folks who are as weird as I am.  I talked to old friends and made some new ones.  I  met my new editor at B&H. Several of the other writers who are writing WWII books  were there.  (My book is set in the Netherlands and England).   I also talked to the editors for Love Inspired Romance.  Which brings me to my current work which is out right now.  My son-in-law sent me a picture while I was at the conference of my book on the shelf at Walmart.  It still is a thrill to see your baby in the store.  I'll confess that every author I know counts how many book are still there.  We want them gone.

Well, because I was gone last week and getting on line at the hotel wasn't easy, I didn't post, but I know my characters are eager to start spilling the beans.  I think Ethan is first up, so turn in on Thursday.  I'm sure he'll have a lot to say.  If you have questions for him, ask. I know he'll answer the.

No comments:

Post a Comment